THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

THE CURMUDGEON EXPRESS

Thursday, November 23, 2017

EATING SPAM




We've got a little gobbling insect that gets into our letterbox that eats the mail. I've never seen it but it must live close by and I guess sees when the mailman puts mail in the box. If we leave the mail  for a day it starts getting nibbled.
If we leave it for more than a day it can almost be consumed.

I had to laugh at this real estate flyer that I took out today.



It's almost gone yet the letter from ACC about my knee injury was completely untouched.
Clever little gobbler. Maybe it likes spam.


4 comments:

  1. It'll be a slug. I've got a poster (me with a jazz trio) quite high on the wall that they've eaten here. Okay, probably Rock slugs. I've seen them. they leave slimy trails. Have a look for the trails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not keen on jazz. I would have eaten your poster too. Go easy on the slugs. They are my children too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Have a look for the trails."

    Sounds like a line from a John Wayne film

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm serious - it'll be slugs. We get big buggers in our house. They honestly climb the walls! Like Lynn does when you spill deckchair paint everywhere.

    ReplyDelete